Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation
One of the recent innovations introduced to the field of hair transplantation is the Sapphire FUE, which is not a new technique as many are promoting, it is an improved application of the classical FUE technique.
Sapphire FUE is performed using special devices manufactured from the gemstone sapphire instead of the steel blades, therefore, small incisions are made into the scalp and the results are perfectly natural.
Specifics of the Sapphire FUE Technique
- Sapphire FUE is performed using sapphire bladed
- No skin is lifted from the donor area, just small incisions of 0.6mm-0.7mm are made on the spots of extraction. And they heal within a few days, without leaving any scars.
- During each session, approximately 4.000 – 6.000 grafts can be extracted. Each graft contains 2-3 and sometimes 4 hair follicles.
- The recovery period after sapphire FUE is usually shorter.
Steps of the Sapphire FUE
Medical tests :
After filling the admission form to our clinic you will get a blood test and in some cases other additional medical tests to make sure you are suitable for the operation, after about half an hour we can go to the doctor’s office for your consultation.
After checking your medical history, the doctor will check your hair condition, and with the assistance of a computer system, he will do a graft analysis and determine how many grafts you would need.
After identifying your expectations about your frontal line, the doctor will design an exclusive hairline for you that fits your facial features.
After shaving your hair, your donor area is sterilized and you are ready to undergo the local anesthesia, we apply needle-free injections, we make the selection of the presurgical medication according to your age, medical history, and duration of the operation )
The hair follicles are extracted using 0.6-0.8 mico tips, then placed in a storage solution at 4°C to help them survive until the end of the implantation process.
This is the most important part, using Sapphire blades instead of classical steal blades reduces skin damage and increases the success rate, Incisions are created at an angle of 40-45 degrees and in the direction of natural hair growth.
The grafts are transplanted one by one with high precision, starting from the frontal hairline all the way back to cover all the baldness.
Why choose Sapphire FUE?
- There is almost no tissue damage or trauma to the scalp, therefore the implanted follicles attach very easily on their new spot.
- The sapphire blades possess naturally antibacterial qualities and do not cause any disruption to the working of the blood circulation.
- The healing period is shorter because the incisions very small
- The result of FUE sapphire is more natural and denser hair grows at the transplanted area.
- We make the incisions at the exact same number of the follicles extracted
- The implanted hairs do not change their implantation angle and will grow in the natural direction of your existing hair.
Sapphire FUE Vs Classical FUE
The most important difference is the use of the sapphire blades which makes smaller incisions that shorten the healing process, leave no scars, and enable a natural-looking result.